The green alternative for auto dish wash.
Natural, biology inspired tea stain removal in automatic dishwashing applications.
WeylClean® MnOX is a highly efficient bleach catalyst. In combination with persalts (e. g. sodium percarbonate) it boosts tea stain removal in automatic dishwashing applications. Being a true catalyst, it is used in low concentrations and saves valuable formulation space.
- White-rot fungi use the related chemistry in natural wood degrading processes
- Chemically identical with the mineral Lindbergite (found in the Black Forest)
- Readily biodegradable according to OECD 301 test methods
- Its low solubility in water enhances its storage stability in alkaline detergents
- Significantly better tea stain removal in the temperature range of 40 to 60 °C
- No catalase properties, i. e. no H2O2 is destroyed in side reactions
- Free-flowing white crystals
- Chemical name: Manganese oxalate dihydrate
- Active content: >99 %
- Typical use level: 0,1 – 0,5 %
- Optimum pH for best performance: 10,3 to 10,5
- Compatible with most ADD ingredients
- Best storage stability in neutral or slightly alkaline detergent environment. WeylClean® MnOX is anaerobically bio-degradable and meets the EU Ecolabel requirements
- Important remark: WeylClean® MnOX is designed for use in ADD Applications. It should not be applied in laundry processes as fabric damage cannot be ruled out