Low temperature bleaching and hygiene
The market has an increasing demand for excellent bleaching performance at low temperatures due to a growing customer focus on sustainable solutions.
WeylClean® CC is a bleach catalyst, which combines excellent bleaching power with hygiene at temperatures as low as 15 °C. As a metal free oxygen transfer agent, WeylClean® CC acts catalytically and is therefore effective at low concentrations. WeylClean® CC is extremely versatile as the active oxygen can be generated in situ from three different precursor systems: TAED /sodium percarbonate, TAED/ H2O2 or solely H2O2 at high pH. WeylClean® CC can be used in many application areas in Home Care, I&I and industrial applications.
- Improved stain removal at low temperatures (15 to 40 °C)
- Bleach performance comparable to chlorine bleach but odor-free
- Additional hygiene at low temperatures
- Low usage concentration
- Safe to handle
- Acceptable level of fabric and dye damage
- Yellow powder with min. 98% active content
- Yellow granules with 10 or alternatively 30% active bleach catalyst
Optimum pH for best performance can be achieved by choosing the precursor/oxidant system
Recommended usage level: 0.1– 0.3% in combination with 2 to 5% TAED and 5 to 10% sodium percarbonate
Further application areas in industrial bleaching and Personal Care.