The ultimate cell proliferation ingredient
Ointments made out of allantoin-rich comfrey roots have been used as wound healing aids in naturopathic medicine since ancient times. WeylCare® Allantoin is the pure form of allantoin produced by a clean, synthetic process and provides the well-known, beneficial healing and soothing effect on stressed skin. It supports the regeneration of damaged skin cells by promoting cell proliferation and modulating the inflammatory response. Moreover, since allantoin acts as moisturizer it increases the smoothness of the skin. WeylCare® Allantoin is the ultimate skin-curing active for all skin applications.
- Cell proliferation and regeneration
- Skin soothing
- Skin moisturizing
- INCI: Allantoin
- CAS No.: 97 – 59 – 6
- Appearance: White powder
- Active content: Min. 98.6%
- pH (0.5% aq. solution, 20°C): 4.0 – 6.0
- Recommended usage level: 0.1 – 0.5% w/w
- Compatible with most cosmetic ingredients
- Adaptive in O/W and W/O emulsions and hydrogels
WeylCare® Allantoin is also available as EP/USP grade.