WeylChem Launches Its Re-designed Website
WeylChem goes live with its brand-new web presence on February 1st, 2016. The visitors will be welcomed by a fresh design showing icons per market, a wide spectrum of motives as well as a new variety of functionalities.
The website includes features such as:
- Extended product finder with product group and application fields as well as a „send an inquiry“ form
- Introducing the new WeylChem claim with the aid of testimonials coming from WeylChem employees „WeylChem Stories“
- Improved „Career“ section with possibility to apply for a vacancy and upload documents directly on the page
- New „Management“ page revealing the leaders driving the group
- Expanded Markets, Sustainability and Services pages.
„We are pleased to present our new responsive website to our customers, partners, employees and other interested users, providing an optimal viewing and interaction experience“ says Frank Wegener, President of WeylChem Group of Companies. „This is just the first phase – in the coming months our website will be featured in all four languages where our member companies are present. In addition to English, this includes French, German and Italian.“
In parallel to launching its new website, WeylChem is present at Informex in New Orleans at booth 1324, where they will exhibit with a new booth layout corresponding to the website concept and introducing the new claim.